With no trophy race being offered on the eighth race card on Friday, April 30, the three-year-old and upwards call at the Overnight Allowance going six furlongs (1,200m) is the race attracting attention.
Below is the analysis of the 10 runners entered.
1. MONEY MONSTER: (4 b g by Casual Trick – She’s Traditional) – Has yet to show anything in his two starts at this level so far. With weaker opponents running against here, Money Monster should now get into the thick of things.
- BEACH BOY: (5 b g by Adore The Gold – Michepooh) – Capable runner who is going to find the going tough here.
- EXTRUDER: (5 ch h by Adore The Gold – Mama Blossom) – Based on current form, Extruder’s chances of winning are slim.
- ANASO: (6 b g Distorted – Slim Ting) – Shows up every now and then with surprising efforts, but today will not one of those days for Anaso.
- LALA DIVA: (6 b m by Casual Trick – Safe Landing) – Clearly in and over her head, despite the presence of Dick Cardenas.
- FORMAL FASHION: (6 b h by Adore The Gold Priceless Beauty) – Finished down the track behind Patriarch on last. Formal Fashion now with manageable rivals is expected to run a much better race.
- ROHAN KABIR: (5 ch g by Soul Warrior – Raise Your Voice) – Consistent sort who was outdone behind Hover Carft going 1820m on March 21. Rohan Kabir should not find this trip too sharp and should run a good race.
- RAW LIQUID: (5 b h by Liquidity – Good Investment) – Has no winning chance.
- LABAN: (4 b c by Sensational Slam –For Trixie) – Obviously the horse they all have to beat in this contest. Laban was expected to give a better fight on last when finishing in fifth place behind Sir Alton down the straight course on April 19. Laban should be comfortable among these and is tipped to win.
- VICTORY TURN (USA): (5 b m by Handsome Mike – Dreamingofleta) – The lone foreigner competing but on current form, Victory Turn cannot be recommended.