Last Sunrise-6 tomorrow (Sept 27) at Sunday racing – to be replaced by Reggae 6

0
156

KINGSTON, Jamaica – Sunday racing tomorrow (September 27) will see the last instalment of the popular Twilight-6 exotic wager.

As a result of it being the last Sunrise-6, there will be a mandatory payout tomorrow.

The Twilight -6 will be replaced by a new exotic wager called the Reggae Six.

The Reggae 6 will be added to the wagering menu on Saturday, October 3, 2020.

The Reggae 6 wager requires the bettor to select the winner in each of six consecutive races as designed by the promoting company. Bettors in the Reggae 6 pool will be able to make selections for each of the six races prior to the running of the first race. All races must be run on the same day.

The Reggae 6 has a $10 bet with a reduced take-out (30 per cent); a minimum guaranteed payout of $2 million; an added jackpot for a unique, single winning ticket; and a minimum guaranteed payout of $3 million, for a unique, single winning ticket, on the first day of each bet cycle.

If a single, unique ticket wins, the bettor will win 100 per cent of the net pool plus any carry-overs that constitute the jackpot. If there is more than one winning ticket, 70 per cent of the day’s net pool will be paid out to the winning ticket holders. The remaining 30 per cent goes to the jackpot pool to be carried over to the new Reggae 6.

Also, the Reggae 6 will offer mandatory payouts on dates specified by the promoter. Mandatory payout days for the upcoming quarters are November 1, 2020; November 29, 2020 and December 28, 2020.

The promoting company’s request to offer the Reggae 6 exotic wager  has received formal approval from the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission.